<body>

♥That Lolli Lover


♥ Yan Ling :D ♥.
10/04/1985 .
24 .
Email : Click Here


♥Her Cravings


I want to be slim.
I want to be happy.
I want to love myself mre.

♥Chit ; Chats





♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ June 2007
♣ July 2007
♣ August 2007
♣ September 2007
♣ October 2007
♣ November 2007
♣ December 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ March 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ May 2008
♣ June 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ March 2010
♣ June 2010
♣ July 2010
♣ January 2012

♥Music Box


♫ 1 Song Currently Playing ♪ ™


Diana DeGarmo - Dreams - Diana DeGarmo

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-


♥Saturday, 13 October 2007

Dear Diary ♥

CRY ON MY SHOULDER

(Deutsch. Sucht Den Super.)
If the hero never comes to you
If you need someone you're feeling blue
If you're away from love and you're alone
If you call your friends and nobody's home
You can run away but you can't hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I show you there's a destiny
The best things in life
They're free

Chorus:

But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone who cares for you
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do

If your sky is grey oh let me know
There's a place in heaven where we'll go
If heaven is a million years away
Oh just call me and I make your day
When the nights are getting cold and blue
When the days are getting hard for you
I will always stay here by your side
I promise you I'll never hide

Repeat chorus

What real love can do
What love can do
What real love can do
What love can do
What real love can do
What love can do


♥Blogged @

4:46 am