<body>

♥That Lolli Lover


♥ Yan Ling :D ♥.
10/04/1985 .
24 .
Email : Click Here


♥Her Cravings


I want to be slim.
I want to be happy.
I want to love myself mre.

♥Chit ; Chats





♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ June 2007
♣ July 2007
♣ August 2007
♣ September 2007
♣ October 2007
♣ November 2007
♣ December 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ March 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ May 2008
♣ June 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ March 2010
♣ June 2010
♣ July 2010
♣ January 2012

♥Music Box


♫ 1 Song Currently Playing ♪ ™


Diana DeGarmo - Dreams - Diana DeGarmo

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-


♥Sunday, 23 September 2007

Dear Diary ♥

The hols is here..but i dun feel that its a hols. Been so stressed up lately that i dun feel like going to sch everyday. Haiz..whenever i get stressed up..i always try ways and means to escape. Y do i have to wrk so hard and make myself so stressed up with both sch and wrk when i can jus stick out my hand and ask my mum for money? I jus cant do that anymore cos my mum's back is giving her prob and i cant open my mouth to ask her for money even though i kno i cant cope with sch wrk very well.. =(
Fri was another clubbing nite with yippy and sylvia at phuture. That is the only nite of the week that i look forward to and the only time i can enjoy and relax i guess even though i kno i been spending alot of money on it. But if i coped myself up at home i will get mad one day. The whole place was so packed that sylvia went off after sometime while me n yippy carried on til we r real tired then we also left the place.
Ytd went to teach tuition for a new student. The student looks so cocky and half way through something cropped up and they jus cancel the tuition. Today the agency sms me told me that they dun wan to continue the tuition anymore. I am more than happy to oblige. Then at nite went with liwen for a drinking session at her fren hse. Her fren is so rich..lives in a bungalow and his family owns 2 cars. We played games n i keep losting n i think i am the one that drank the most. Now having hangover frm last nite. Later stil got to go wrk. Haiz..
I really feel like walking away frm my life now....
I seems to be upsetting alot of my frens lately..sorry if u r one of them..
I really dunno wat to do....i am so lost yet again with my life..Nothing seem to be right..
I donno how to make things right but only know how to cry to release the feeling in me..

*She walks along this lonely street, no one to dry her tears, massage her tired feet, or calm ever present fears*

*I mite be happy on the outside...but im crying on the inside*

*I've let the demons inside me get the best of me*

Lets paint a smile on my face and pretend like nothing is wrong just to please everyone else..


♥Blogged @

11:45 am