<body>

♥That Lolli Lover


♥ Yan Ling :D ♥.
10/04/1985 .
24 .
Email : Click Here


♥Her Cravings


I want to be slim.
I want to be happy.
I want to love myself mre.

♥Chit ; Chats





♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ June 2007
♣ July 2007
♣ August 2007
♣ September 2007
♣ October 2007
♣ November 2007
♣ December 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ March 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ May 2008
♣ June 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ March 2010
♣ June 2010
♣ July 2010
♣ January 2012

♥Music Box


♫ 1 Song Currently Playing ♪ ™


Diana DeGarmo - Dreams - Diana DeGarmo

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-


♥Saturday, 4 August 2007

Dear Diary ♥

have been missing for days.jus didnt have the time to come online to blog.make myself so busy tat i dun even have enough slp lately.jus came back frm a drinking session at paulaner with ying, adel, liwen and her frens.me, ying n adel cant decide where to drink.went to balcony but the seats are so uncomfortable until liwen msg me n ask me to go suntec there for a drink.went with sort n sand to DBL O to club on wed nite..the both of them got drunk n i got to look after them.stil remember one and a half month ago i was the one getting drunk n them looking after me.haiz..then slept for less than 2 hrs and went to wrk again.today is my last day at wrk..sch starting on mon.sucks sucks sucks..my fyp prof even email me n i haven got the time to reply him.will reply him when i come back on sun i guess.tmr going KL for the wkend with frens..jus to relax before the sch starts.setting out earli in the morning n yet i am stil here blogging haven even pack my things yet.my life is in such a mess now.no one can tidy up tis mess other than me myself.jus let me enjoy life to the last moment when sch reopen before i do something.coming wed going DBL O again...haha..every wk is clubbing clubbing n clubbing..although i am quite broke but i dun care.make myself numb numb n numb.no one can come into my life again and disrupt it anymore.because my heart is cold now.

*Why is it that; We want what we can't have.We cry over the one's that wouldn't shed one tear for us & don't wish to have us.That we LOVE the one's that cause us so much pain*

*I wish we can go back to the times you held me close and it felt like you'd never let go, but all I have now is the cold memory of you walking away*

*Everytime I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I am painfully aware that I am not over him and he is over me.*

*Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt i've felt, letting go is the hardest yet...*

*哪怕最后的结果遗憾
也不怕也不管拥抱时心跳多么的乱
就算恋情多么短暂
回忆也有存进去脑海保管
记得住曾经温暖如果还剩一点伤感
时间会冲淡
这个城市好孤单
每个女人全都在学着习惯
得到时有负担失去后会心寒
眺望着爱情两眼欲穿*


♥Blogged @

2:13 am