<body>

♥That Lolli Lover


♥ Yan Ling :D ♥.
10/04/1985 .
24 .
Email : Click Here


♥Her Cravings


I want to be slim.
I want to be happy.
I want to love myself mre.

♥Chit ; Chats





♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ June 2007
♣ July 2007
♣ August 2007
♣ September 2007
♣ October 2007
♣ November 2007
♣ December 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ March 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ May 2008
♣ June 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ March 2010
♣ June 2010
♣ July 2010
♣ January 2012

♥Music Box


♫ 1 Song Currently Playing ♪ ™


Diana DeGarmo - Dreams - Diana DeGarmo

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-


♥Saturday, 11 August 2007

Dear Diary ♥

no voice!!been having sore throat for the whole wk but die die dun wan go c doc.waste of money.now no voice.stil ate chocolate last nite.been a long time since i ate kinda bueno.the last time was?2 months ago?the ones he bought for me?its been 1 month n 3 wks gone..wed went to DBL O n drink smoke vomit, drink smoke vomit again.hahaha..vomit til nothing come out n no more voice left.in the end my fren on the way came n send me hme n left the drunk "la bi xiao xin" in the hands of piggy n sort.saw my cousin at DBL O.so weird cos i not very close with him one but he stil recognised me.saw janice queueing up to go in when i was going off too.the nxt day sheeqah also say she saw me there.haha..luckily didnt see ppl tat i dun wan to.danced with a stranger when waiting for the gals to tk drinks cos he say i look bored(tats because i jus vomited!).haha..went for dinner last nite with TOS ppl..n it was a free dinner at fei cui.cos feiling say i stil student dun wan me pay.she always like tat de..abit paiseh.but of course happy dun nid pay!haha..considering shld i buy a spare batt for my 6300 since i am going far east later..hmm...stil have a few hrs more to decide..i miss eating botak jones!who wan go eat with me??!!

*I was once like you. Happy...friendly...enjoying life. But then I got my first taste of sorrow. After that...life will just continue to shove spoonful after spoonful down your throat.*

*On the outside.I'm happy.All the smiles are fake,And laughs as well.
On the outside.I'm giggly,precious,and sweet.
On the outside.Its not really me...*


♥Blogged @

1:17 pm