<body>

♥That Lolli Lover


♥ Yan Ling :D ♥.
10/04/1985 .
24 .
Email : Click Here


♥Her Cravings


I want to be slim.
I want to be happy.
I want to love myself mre.

♥Chit ; Chats





♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ June 2007
♣ July 2007
♣ August 2007
♣ September 2007
♣ October 2007
♣ November 2007
♣ December 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ March 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ May 2008
♣ June 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ March 2010
♣ June 2010
♣ July 2010
♣ January 2012

♥Music Box


♫ 1 Song Currently Playing ♪ ™


Diana DeGarmo - Dreams - Diana DeGarmo

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-


♥Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Dear Diary ♥

argh!jus vomited wat i had for dinner the only meal i had for the whole day..everything jus comes out..shldnt have spend the money to eat dinner.went for a run n it didnt do anything to stop the tears tat is coming.jus sat at the fitness corner n cried til no more tears is coming out.stomach is stil so uneasy now..didnt eat anything but jus keep burping until i feel like vomiting n get it over n done with.tmr wil be in sch in the noon then back to ST to earn money.no choice..going broke.sometimes i jus wish i am born in a rich family.i have seen friendship broken due to money.i do not wish tat to happen to me.so sometimes i jus choose to open one eye n close one eye plus i am soft hearted(or maybe coward?) n i dun wish to make a mountain out of a mole hill.y does some ppl have to c money as so important..so i hate lending money to frens n borrowing frm frens as well.i hate my frens lending money to their frens too..jus seen many of tis things happening ard me..not once..not twice but many many times.not to one fren but more than one frens.Life is like jail, you're only here to do you're time...

*The more I see, the less I know, the more I'd like to let it go.*

*I once loved.I once wanted.And I once believed the word hope.But now I am crashed.Waiting to see these wars grow cold.*

*Just Washing It Aside.All Of The Helplessness Inside.Pretending I don't Feel Misplaced.It's So Much Simpler Than Change.*

*He just sits there in my mind, all our memories we had together, i compare everything to him, everything any other guy does...... it's just that he reset my standard for love.*

*At night i pray that soon your face will fade away..*


♥Blogged @

1:28 am