<body>

♥That Lolli Lover


♥ Yan Ling :D ♥.
10/04/1985 .
24 .
Email : Click Here


♥Her Cravings


I want to be slim.
I want to be happy.
I want to love myself mre.

♥Chit ; Chats





♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ June 2007
♣ July 2007
♣ August 2007
♣ September 2007
♣ October 2007
♣ November 2007
♣ December 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ March 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ May 2008
♣ June 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ March 2010
♣ June 2010
♣ July 2010
♣ January 2012

♥Music Box


♫ 1 Song Currently Playing ♪ ™


Diana DeGarmo - Dreams - Diana DeGarmo

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-


♥Sunday, 5 August 2007

Dear Diary ♥

jus got back frm KL.went there simply to relax.feeling so sickly.slping throughout the trip hme.haiz..2 times in a month.stomach pain..whole body weak..inside warm outside cold.feel like vomiting when i c food...its like i'm so full when the whole day i onli ate 1/4 of a bowl of porridge.now my stomach n whole body is stil so weak.tmr sch start le..haiz.hate sch.when is this period gonna be over.everything still haunts me..everything stil lingers in my mind..everything jus wont go away..been doing alot of things tat i shldn't be doing..smoking..drinking..n many more..there r jus too many things..life will nv be the same again..


"This is a constant battle, a rollercoaster. Hope, Loss. Weak, Strong. Confidence, Need. I still love him. I hate him. It's a rollercoaster that won't stop, and I wanna get off."


*I want to say I hate you but I can't bering myself to do it because I know it would be lie...*

*You said you were mine but you were really someone else's.*

*What a silly girl, she actually thought you were her happy ending*


♥Blogged @

10:10 pm