<body>

♥That Lolli Lover


♥ Yan Ling :D ♥.
10/04/1985 .
24 .
Email : Click Here


♥Her Cravings


I want to be slim.
I want to be happy.
I want to love myself mre.

♥Chit ; Chats





♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ June 2007
♣ July 2007
♣ August 2007
♣ September 2007
♣ October 2007
♣ November 2007
♣ December 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ March 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ May 2008
♣ June 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ March 2010
♣ June 2010
♣ July 2010
♣ January 2012

♥Music Box


♫ 1 Song Currently Playing ♪ ™


Diana DeGarmo - Dreams - Diana DeGarmo

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-


♥Saturday, 21 July 2007

Dear Diary ♥

jus woke up frm a long slp.haven had so many hrs of slp already.went to eat botak jones ytd at amk with ying, nette, juan, huiyi, alex n junli.the food taste real gd but the portion is really very big.me, ying n nette shared a chicken, steak, sausage, soup n a super spicy dish(dunno call wat).me n ying eat til wanna vomit n nette stil say not full yet.skinny ppl can really eat n yet they dun grow fat.tats wat i envy about them.exactly one month=4 weeks has already gone by.n i dun feel gd today.all the memories are stil so fresh.my fren said all u needed is half the time tat u are together with him to get over him.i am with him for less than 2 wks..but i am using already more than one month to get over it??i still missed him alot..i dun wan to.n i dun wan him to c the weak side of me.but i jus wanna say it out.hate tis feeling.argh!!!!stil went to read his blog n look back to the posts he posted when we r together.feel so stupid but i jus cannot control myself.making myself more miserable.y cant we even be frens now?i kno i needed to stay at hme n study for my paper on wed but i ask my fren out again.how?i jus dun wan to stay at hme.maybe going out to chill tonite with yippy cos i think she also dun feel gd lately n neither do i.but we r stuck between wanting to go out or not to go out..so lets c...

*You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.*

*I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most. *

*Isn't it funny how a heart is shaped like two upside down tear drops and as soon as the heart breaks, the tears fall?*


♥Blogged @

12:16 pm