<body>

♥That Lolli Lover


♥ Yan Ling :D ♥.
10/04/1985 .
24 .
Email : Click Here


♥Her Cravings


I want to be slim.
I want to be happy.
I want to love myself mre.

♥Chit ; Chats





♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥Her Memories


♣ June 2007
♣ July 2007
♣ August 2007
♣ September 2007
♣ October 2007
♣ November 2007
♣ December 2007
♣ January 2008
♣ February 2008
♣ March 2008
♣ April 2008
♣ May 2008
♣ June 2008
♣ July 2008
♣ August 2008
♣ September 2008
♣ October 2008
♣ November 2008
♣ December 2008
♣ January 2009
♣ February 2009
♣ March 2009
♣ April 2009
♣ May 2009
♣ June 2009
♣ July 2009
♣ August 2009
♣ September 2009
♣ March 2010
♣ June 2010
♣ July 2010
♣ January 2012

♥Music Box


♫ 1 Song Currently Playing ♪ ™


Diana DeGarmo - Dreams - Diana DeGarmo

♥Credits


Designer: %BLUE.pink-


♥Sunday, 29 July 2007

Dear Diary ♥

ate 3 piece of chicken for dinner.so fattening.went geylang with my sis n her bf to eat some sort of kfc but it definitely taste better than tat n more expensive of course before going clubbing.was supposed to meet ying n nette for a while before going clubbing but slack too long at hme n cannot make it in time to meet them.sorry gers for tat.hope u all dun angry.didnt went velvet dragon today instead went dragonfly.it was damn boring.before i left the hse my bro also told me he going there.luckily i didnt met him.although there is a live band but mostly uncles there.its like everybody is standing there n watching the live band n singers n dancers on stage.like those 7th month "ge tai".omg omg omg!tats something i learnt lately.wahahax =P went off quite earli at ard 12 plus near 1.stil wanted to go other places with feiling but jus dunno where to go.so she went hme instead n i was hanging ard alone outside.again dun feel like going hme.even went to little guilin to walk walk.onli got hme not long ago.today also finally met up with someone after a long time.he has been asking me out but i always turn him down.haha..sorry for that.dunno when wil be the nxt time to meet up again cos he is more busy than me.always flying ard.coming wed i wan go club again but who will be the kind soul to go with me? *sobz* i wish there was a rainbow to this path but all i see are grey skies..

*You were right as always.[{ You are too good for me.}] it's just sad that I didn't realize it sooner.*

*Have you ever felt like me?or am I just alone today?trying to forget all the memories that still kill me everyday.*

*I'm walking away..an invisible object in his fairy-tale world.*

*A million words would not bring anything back, I know, because Ive tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because Ive cried.*


♥Blogged @

4:33 am